LifeClean Disinfectant – high-level surface disinfection
The ideal high-level disinfection solution
LifeClean is a patented and unique water-based surface disinfectant with only 0.02% of the active substance chlorine dioxide (CIO2). The product is routinely tested in independent laboratories according to harmonized EN-standards to verify its efficacy and safety and to guarantee your safety.
LifeClean Disinfection has a proven high-level effect that inactivate everything from the toughest microorganisms to more common viruses and bacteria. Can be used on, for example, floors, walls, and high touch points such as furniture and handles. The solution is ready to use and is not marked with any danger symbols as the product is more gentle and environmentally adapted than other equivalent alternatives on the market. LifeClean has a contact time of maximum of 2 minutes and leaves no dangerous residues. LifeClean is the ideal surface disinfectant.
Eliminates human SARS-CoV-2 in only 30 seconds.
Unique technology - the ideal surface disinfectant
3-in-1 surface disinfectant that cleans, disinfects, and protects.
LifeClean contains surfactants with a cleansing effect.
LifeClean's patented formula is a superior antimicrobial solution – high-level disinfection against spores, bacteria, mycobacteria, yeast, and viruses.
LifeClean breaks down and prevents the formation of biofilm and there is no risk of developing resistance. Easy and safe to use and more gentle to people, animals and the environment.
LifeClean is a highly effective disinfectant against bacteria, fungi, yeast, viruses, spores, and biofilm.
- High level disinfectant that safely disinfects the full spectrum of microbes
- Fast-acting. Short contact time within 2 minutes
- Independently tested and verified with EN-Standards
- Good material compatibility
- Breaks down and prevents the formation of biofilm
- No risk of resistance development
- Effective against multiple parasites such as salmon lice and coccidia
- Not based on chlorine, alcohol, or QUATS
- 0.02% patented CIO2 makes the product less harmful for the environment and users
- Easy and comfortable to work with – the scent evaporates quickly
- Eliminates bad smells
The ideal solution
LifeClean has a broad spectrum of kill, eliminates spores, viruses, mycobacteria, yeast, fungi, and both planktonic and aggregated bacteria (biofilm). Additionally, LifeClean prevents resistance development, and leaves no dangerous residual products.
Short contact time
LifeClean Disinfectant contributes to great financial and time savings thanks to the short contact time within 2 minutes. LifeClean Disinfectant’s contact time is shorter than its drying time so no reapplication is needed.
Low concentration, but effective
Strong is not always better. Due to the fact that LifeClean is effective even in low doses, we succeed in realizing our vision of protecting people, animals and nature.
Gentle on users and the environment
A ready to use surface disinfectant without danger symbols – LifeClean is easy and safe to use. Its water-based formula is more gentle and environmentally friendly than many other disinfectant products on the market.
LifeClean is routinely tested by independent laboratories according to current EN standards. This assures our users that they have guaranteed effective protection when disinfecting with LifeClean.
One product, one moment. All areas, all materials.
LifeClean is an innovative, 3-in-1 surface disinfectant that cleans, disinfects and protects. Innovative, more environmentally adaptable and safe to use. With fast contact time, broad material compatibility (stainless and galvanized steel, aluminum, wood, glass, painted surfaces, polypropylene, polyethylene, PET, vinyl flooring, PVC, rubber, and textiles), broad spectrum of kill... LifeClean is the ideal solution.
Classified as high-level disinfection
Disinfectants are classified based on their effectiveness. Usually three classifications are used:
- High-level disinfection (HLD): maximum antimicrobial efficacy, i.e.. kills the full spectrum of dangerous microorganisms (including spores). LifeClean is classified as high-level.
- Intermediate-level disinfection (ILD): kills vegetative bacteria, mycobacteria, most viruses and fungi but not spores.
- Low-level disinfection (LLD): kills vegetative bacteria, certain fungi and viruses but not mycobacteria or spores.
|Effect level||Bactericidal||Fungicidal||Virucidal Enveloped||Virucidal Non-enveloped||Mycobactericidal||Sporicidal|
For more information about our documentation, as well as current safety data sheets and user instructions, please visit our documentation page.
More gentle for humans and the environment
LifeClean is not classified as dangerous for neither the environment nor users. Therefore, our label, and safety data sheet lack warning symbols. Additionally, LifeClean is classified as safe according to 1999 45 EC.
- LifeClean's components are biodegradable and does not accumulate in nature.
- LifeClean is non-hazardous waste and does not need to be labeled with GHS / CLP hazard pictograms.
- LifeClean does not produce chlorinated by-products such as chloramines and other chlorinated by-products, that are dangerous, and in some cases carcinogenic, which can occur when using hypochlorite-based disinfectants.
- LifeClean does not contribute to multi-resistance or increase the resistance of microorganisms.
- Remains can be flushed down the drain.
Proven Effectiveness: Compliant with EN-standards Guarantee Protection with LifeClean
For LifeClean International, it is a matter of course to prove our claims. LifeClean Disinfectant has full documentation and its effectiveness and safety have been validated through tests in independent laboratories and test institutes according to current EN-standards – please see our fact sheet on Microbiological efficacy